now browsing by category
Intermediate Business Power is an online course, consisting of 50 units of English, and providing approximately 60 hours of study for students.
To give students at Intermediate, CEFR B1 level practice in general and business-oriented language required for general business contexts at this level. The course blends grammatical structures necessary for this level, with vocabulary, reading, listening, writing and speaking.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
• use articles correctly and accurately
• use adverbs to give information about time and duration.
• use conditional sentences to talk about possible actions in the future
• ask questions indirectly
• compare things using a variety of comparative and superlative forms
prepositions of place and movement correctly
• join words , clauses and sentences correctly using a variety of linking devices
By the end of the course students will have learned approximately 400 lexical items, including nouns, verbs and adjectives, phrasal verbs, idiomatic language and lexical sets.